List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Multimedia Planning for KDE3
From:       Hans Petter Bieker <bieker () stud ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2001-08-26 19:10:26

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Jeff Tranter wrote:

> I'd like to see the message strings in the arts utilities localized. I'd =
be willing to
> do it if it was reasonably straightforward. I know we don't want it to re=
ly on
> KDE, so can the usual GNU gettext scheme be used?

Not really, because it will will not be displayed in the same language as
KDE.

Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics
          bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org / +47 97651633
                Dagaliveien 25 A  |  Elgesetergate 23 B
                N-0776 Oslo       |  N-7030 Trondheim
  Siste nytt fra industrien finner du p=E5: WWW.Industri-Informasjon.NO