List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Some bugs...
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () work ! ro>
Date:       2001-08-10 17:25:15

On Friday 10 August 2001 17:10, Don Sanders wrote:
> On Friday 10 August 2001 14:21, Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
>
> I copied 11,000 messages, 30MB from my kde-cvs folder into
> the inbox and tried sending a message. It worked fine.
>
> Since it is the smtp server that is returning the error you
> might like to monitor what information is passed to the
> smtp server. Normally I do that by inserting debug
> statements in kmail/smtp.cpp but people also use programs
> like ethereal for doing that.
  Ahhh... Forgot to tell you...
When authentication break (for example I changed password
on my POP account when Kmail is running), then it will
fail to check even the other accounts (I have multiple
acconts with 5 minuts polling interval).

  If I press check button it somehow work.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin
<claudiuc@work.ro>