List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Some bugs...
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-10 18:24:24

On Friday 10 August 2001 19:25, Claudiu Costin wrote:
>   Ahhh... Forgot to tell you...
> When authentication break (for example I changed password
> on my POP account when Kmail is running), then it will
> fail to check even the other accounts (I have multiple
> acconts with 5 minuts polling interval).
>
>   If I press check button it somehow work.

That sounds like it could be a valid bug. But I don't think
it's grave or critical. Even with that bug a new release of
KMail would be superior to the one in current circulation.
I don't mind if distributors release a KDE 2.2 without that
being fixed.

You might like to submit a bug report through the standard
channel. But note that I can't reproduce the problem.

I didn't try changing my password while KMail was running.
I only tried telneting to a pop server, logging in and
keeping the connection open when interval mail checking
fired.

Don.