List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Blocked Outlook Express
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-25 9:23:02

Hi!

On http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,45427,00.html you can read
about the mail plaque  called 'Sircam' Worm. As it's getting worse, I had to
take the emergency brake and block now almost all mails coming from Outlook
Express (I tried to add some conditions that legal mails pass, but this might
not work for everyone). So if you're using Outlook Express and KDE's list
server tells you that you're exceeding the spam threshold: sorry.

Greetings, Stephan

--
I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it!