Hi! On http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,45427,00.html you can read about the mail plaque called 'Sircam' Worm. As it's getting worse, I had to take the emergency brake and block now almost all mails coming from Outlook Express (I tried to add some conditions that legal mails pass, but this might not work for everyone). So if you're using Outlook Express and KDE's list server tells you that you're exceeding the spam threshold: sorry. Greetings, Stephan -- I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it!