List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Alt+Tab staying shown
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2001-07-04 23:21:44

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> uhm, uhm, yes, yes !! Here, same problem once in a while! Caused a bad
> crash on me on sunday...but that was running the laptop on batteries
> again. Maybe it was not exactly a kwin crash but more kind of that
> problem, so please go ahead :)

btw, there still seem to be problems with KGlobalAccel. Check out the Keyz
plugin for noatun. It has shortcuts for seeking, skipping, showing the
playlist etc. But they're all broken now :-/

Some shortcuts have been added to kwin (e.g. one desktop left), which was
occupied by the Keyz plugin before, so there is a conflict. But even
changing the accel doesn't make it work. Ellis, could you have a look at
it?

Best wishes
Carsten Pfeiffer