List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Keyboard Schemes Revisited
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-06-28 22:28:51

Hi Martijn,

> Selecting the 4key scheme in kcontrol manually fixes the problem for the
> rest of the session, but after a re-login the keys are gone again.
Are the three-modifier defaults in place, or are
there just no modifiers?  When you go into kcontrol, what keys are listed in
the "Current" scheme?  The modifiers you want, or nothing, or the 3-key
scheme?

> I still have problems with the keyboard schemes. I use the 4-key scheme
> myself, but after each login all my keybindings that involve the meta key
> are gone.
Would you be able to turn on kdebug area 125 and send me your kdDebug()
output?  I'll try to see what going wrong then...

Cheers,
Ellis