List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fixing kio_http
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-28 21:45:57

My quick hack to ensure that there is a maximum of 2 http slaves per host:

KIO::Scheduler::ProtocolInfo *
KIO::Scheduler::ProtocolInfoDict::get(const QString &protocol)
{
    ProtocolInfo *info = find(protocol);
    if (!info)
    {
        info = new ProtocolInfo;
+        if ("http" == protocol.lower())
+        {
+          info->maxSlaves = 1;
        info->protocol = protocol;
        insert(protocol, info);
    }
    return info;
}

Yes, I know that should be 2, but there's an off-by-one error
somewhere... the maximum is normally set to 3, which in real life is 4.

Rik