List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Keyboard Schemes Revisited
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-25 20:19:27

I still have problems with the keyboard schemes. I use the 4-key scheme
myself, but after each login all my keybindings that involve the meta key are
gone.

I don't think that is exactly the correct behaviour ;-)
Selecting the 4key scheme in kcontrol manually fixes the problem for the rest
of the session, but after a re-login the keys are gone again.

Am I the only one or is this reproduceable?

CVS from yesterday.

Martijn