List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Update the ChangeLog @#$&*(!! :-)
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2001-06-26 13:24:23

Dne po 25. ?erven 2001 17:49 Waldo Bastian napsal(a):
> I know you are busy doing other things but you really need to take 5
> minutes to update the 2.1-to-2.2 changelog. You can find it here:
>
> http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelog2_1to2_2.html
>
> Since we have this really fascistic commit policy in place for the www
> module you can send your additions to me or anyone else with enough
> www-karma if it doesn't let you commit it yourself. :-)

 KWin :
	- Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Tab are now configurable
	- no flickering during virtual desktop switches
	- started applications appear on the virtual desktop that was active when
they were started
	- fix : SkipTaskbar flag now works correctly

 kdelibs (?) :
	- improved application startup notification
	- it's possible to make KDE turn NumLock on during startup

 Lubos Lunak
--
 l.lunak@email.cz     l.lunak@kde.org
 http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli