List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Update the ChangeLog @#$&*(!! :-)
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-06-26 8:30:53

On Monday 25 June 2001 02:49 pm, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> I know you are busy doing other things but you really need to take 5
> minutes to update the 2.1-to-2.2 changelog. You can find it here:
>
> http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelog2_1to2_2.html
>
> Since we have this really fascistic commit policy in place for the www
> module you can send your additions to me or anyone else with enough
> www-karma if it doesn't let you commit it yourself. :-)

Kit:

* Password changing is available
* Changing buddy list doesn't make you appear to blink offline anymore
* *Not* in violation of AOL trademark

Noatun (add this to what's already there)

* Tron playlist is aware of tag information
* Tron playlist can remember the volume level for files
* Tron playlist has Add Directory action
* Standard interface (Excellent) now remembers its state and toolbars

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.