List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: How amusing... (was Re: Cervisia)
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <bernd () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-06-25 13:44:14

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Guillaume Laurent wrote:

> On Monday 25 June 2001 14:40, Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> > developers aren't forced to use another tool. Having cervisia as a part
> > in konqueror would be good for all the CVS users that are not
>
> A little annecdote : when Andy Hertzfeld did the first demo of Nautilus at
> GUADEC 2000 and talked about its plugin architecture, one of the first
> potential application he mentionned was that Nautilus could be turned into a
> CVS client.

I think this mainly refers to the CORBA interface that allows the
view used for a certain file or directory to be determined by a
real piece of code, and not only based on the mimetype. In the pure
mimetype-based approach, you can not detect whether a directory
is a cvs working directory or not. Unless I'm missing something
in Konqueror...

Bernd.