On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > On Monday 25 June 2001 14:40, Ralf Nolden wrote: > > > developers aren't forced to use another tool. Having cervisia as a part > > in konqueror would be good for all the CVS users that are not > > A little annecdote : when Andy Hertzfeld did the first demo of Nautilus at > GUADEC 2000 and talked about its plugin architecture, one of the first > potential application he mentionned was that Nautilus could be turned into a > CVS client. I think this mainly refers to the CORBA interface that allows the view used for a certain file or directory to be determined by a real piece of code, and not only based on the mimetype. In the pure mimetype-based approach, you can not detect whether a directory is a cvs working directory or not. Unless I'm missing something in Konqueror... Bernd.