List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: This Week's CVS issues - week 25
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 9:07:10

Christian A Str=F8mmen [Number1/NumeroUno] wrote:
> =

> Sunday 24 June 2001 21:07, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Now, this weekend I didn't find any grave things.
> =

> I've posted two mails about this now, and hopefully I'll be heard this =
time,
> the kdb2html-"bug" is an important fix before the release, it breaks al=
l apps
> that has had configure built by kdevelop and that otherwise utilizes kd=
b2html.
The authors should be advised to use anonymous CVS and check out
kde-common/admin and put admin into their project. That solves the
problem with the kdb2html not being present. The documentation for
applications needs to be changed to respect the new xml documentation
system anyway, so KDE 2.0/2.1 apps are fairly easy to update. =

Anyway, I have a complete reinstall from friday morning's CVS and I have
a kdb2html dummy in kdedir/bin, so this problem should be adressed and
KDE 2.x apps should be compilable.

Ralf
> =

> Could somebody please take a look at this?
> =

> Ps. if this has been fixed the last days then please excuse my mail, I
> haven't had time to checkout a fresh kde-build since last week..
> =

> --
> \ Christian A Str=F8mmen /
> \ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@reality=
x.net /
> \ Web: www.realityx.net - Cell: +47 911 43 948 /
>    Live your life by your dreams,
>      not by the limits of reality...

-- =

KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You, =

everyday for a something new, =

open mind for a different view, =

and nothing else matters....
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org