List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: system style 001
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 9:08:50

Thomas Zander wrote:
> =

> I always use the system style 001, but after a recompile this weekend t=
here
> appear to be some major bugs..
> Besided the suddenly missing background bitmap (it was a nice marble..)=
 all
> windows are suddenly abnormally wide (think 10000 pixels or so).
> =

> Anyone know how this can be? I reverted to a style of some weeks ago, b=
ut no
> change. I don't see any change in the style itself anyway. So probably
> somewhere in the engine.
> =

> This should definitely be fixed before the release...
Please update CVS. I've added what's needed, see kde-cvs messages from
yesterday morning saying !=A7$%@# :)

Ralf
-- =

KDE 2 - Trust I seek and I find in You, =

everyday for a something new, =

open mind for a different view, =

and nothing else matters....
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org