List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: This Week's CVS issues :)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-06-01 10:09:01

On Friday 01 June 2001 12:14, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> b) konqueror's show-hide hidden files function misses a
> refresh/rearrange icons after selecting hide hidden files, currently the
> place where the hidden files were displayed are staying empty, i.e. only
> the icons are removed.

With or without image preview enabled ? (or in both cases ?).
Yes it sounds unrelated but it isn't, the control doesn't go to the same place...

    //we don't want the non-dot files to remain where they are
    m_bNeedAlign = true;
is there, so I guess that the bug is that KonqKfmIconView::slotRenderingFinished
is never called...