On Friday 01 June 2001 12:14, Ralf Nolden wrote: > b) konqueror's show-hide hidden files function misses a > refresh/rearrange icons after selecting hide hidden files, currently the > place where the hidden files were displayed are staying empty, i.e. only > the icons are removed. With or without image preview enabled ? (or in both cases ?). Yes it sounds unrelated but it isn't, the control doesn't go to the same place... //we don't want the non-dot files to remain where they are m_bNeedAlign = true; is there, so I guess that the bug is that KonqKfmIconView::slotRenderingFinished is never called... -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today