List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: file dialog
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 16:25:20

On Thursday 31 May 2001 17:42, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2001 17:35 Martijn Klingens wrote:
> [ - snip - ]
> The popup is not on the preview-widget itself, but on the fileview. It's
> been there for more than two years, btw :)

Sure, but I can;t find an option to disable previews there :)

Oh wait... It's in the view submenu... Hmm... there is another goodie there:
show directories separate.

Can both the directory and the previews be made toggle actions? I'd like
both, actually (hoping that doesn't eat too much space in my window)

Martijn