On Thursday 31 May 2001 17:42, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > On Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2001 17:35 Martijn Klingens wrote: > [ - snip - ] > The popup is not on the preview-widget itself, but on the fileview. It's > been there for more than two years, btw :) Sure, but I can;t find an option to disable previews there :) Oh wait... It's in the view submenu... Hmm... there is another goodie there: show directories separate. Can both the directory and the previews be made toggle actions? I'd like both, actually (hoping that doesn't eat too much space in my window) Martijn