List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdeui/kdialog margin size
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-18 23:23:35

Dawit Alemayehu wrote:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> I know this is a round about way of doing things, but the simple solution on
> your part for now IMHO would be to simply use a 2*KDialog::marginHint()
> in those dialogs where you fixed the layout (ex: kcookiesmanagement).
> Also I saw unnecessary casting in specifying the sizes of height and
> width for QSizePolicy ?  Was that the result of the Qt designer as well ?
Yes. Well, 2x 6 makes 12, not 11 :-) so this is incorrect as well. And
fixing it on all places isn't the solution either. I'd rather go with
coolo's solution, but we shouldn't forget where we put that :-)

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org