List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Noatun - fix or throw it out
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-18 23:36:21

Hi,

one thing that' bugging me since weeks if not month, but after this
weeks' show in Frankfurt and other complains I got, I'd say the
following: either we move noatun out to kdenonbeta and take the kde 2.0
media player again, or it gets fixed by the ones who did it so it
acutally *works*. I won't spend even an hour on another KDE booth with
that buggy thing shipping as #1 quality work of KDE and I don't even
want to *think* about the people bashing at us on LinuxTag for this
crime on music loving people although the effects are great. I think
it's not too late for the ones that wrote it to fix it up for 2.2 and
increase the stability so this is your #1 chance to fix up things and
produce something that is rock-solid - and has to be as most people use
it or will say, hey, this is KDE, it has to work. It doesn't so KDE is
trash :-)

(PS: I know I'm shooting over the goal again, but my blood pressure
breaks any meassure instrument when it comes to noatun after *a whole
day of crashes* when clicking on a filename on either of these !@# three
different playlists!!!) :-)

Regards,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org