List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Kaboodle
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2001-05-16 9:23:23

   Hi!

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 11:39:16PM -0700, Charles Samuels wrote:

> Maybe this is a good time to move kaboodle into kdemultimedia?
>
> That will be all :)

Yes, I think it's a good idea. We discussed that a while ago, I think there
was general consensus that it should be done. The last release announcement
(2.2alpha1) even said it had been moved, but it had not ;).

I think Chrisian Esken about sums it up:
"Using noatun for every small clip of music is like using kword to view a
Makefile."

   Cu... Stefan