List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: taskbar grouping, off by default please.
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! net>
Date:       2001-05-16 9:14:14

The fact that KDE can do things better doesn't mean that it is a bad
thing to make windows people as comfortable as possible right from the
start when they sit down with KDE. We can't ignore the fact that most of
the world are Windows users and its those we have to lure, there is no
real merit in stealing people from Gnome or Enlightenment. I myself find
the new taskbar brilliant, but on the other hand no one on this list is
really joe user when. A quote from George Carlin comes to mind.

When you think about how stupid the avarage person is,
then realise that half of them are more stupid than that.

When something can be missunderstood it will be.

/Mauritz
GlobeCom AB

On 5/16/01, 7:06:37 AM, Neil Stevens <neil@qualityassistant.com> wrote
regarding Re: taskbar grouping, off by default please.: