List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: What's the deal with kdedb?
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2001-05-15 13:26:35

On Tuesday 15 May 2001 15:16, Shawn Gordon wrote:

> what is still needed.  I've also gotten some conflicting information about
> qdb in terms of if it will be included in the gpl version of Qt.  I've been
> told that it is, but I've also been told that it's part of the enterprise
> edition of Qt which seems to make it less likely to be included.  I hope it
> is included.

The GPL edition of Qt has always featured all modules. The "Enterprise" and
"Professional" editions are only commercial releases, the different being
that the Professional edition doesn't have all the modules. For instance the
XML module is featured in the Enterprise edition but not in the Professional
one, yet it's still part of the GPL edition.

--
Guillaume
http://www.telegraph-road.org