List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: System Configure tool
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2001-05-05 21:46:12

Is there already a standard how to determine the distribution and
distribution version?  In the same line is there a standard to determine
which desktop environment is run by the user.  I assume this info is needed
for the tools that make up the API, isn't it?

--
Richard Bos
For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless