List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding IceWM themes to KDE
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-01 16:39:22

Well, I could see removing B3, but I didn't write this so would want
Kurt's agreement. B3 basically is tiny changes to the default style when
we couldn't agree upon small UI stuff. Nothing really came of it.

As far as SGI, we have 2, QT SGI and the KDE SGI. My opinion is we keep
the Qt one, since we have to have it around anyways and it looks quite
nice.

For system, we need to keep one of them because I've seen users actually
use it. The experimental one I guess could go, but I don't see a problem
keeping it since it's just an additional theme config file and does look
different (different buttons, etc...).