List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding IceWM themes to KDE
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-01 16:35:40

On Tuesday 01 May 2001 17:59, mosfet wrote:
> The widget theme code/data is very, very small. Wallpapers take up much
> more space.

Sure they are quite small - as is each wallpaper counted alone.
Still I think those three styles are redundant.  A good basic set
of styles provides a variety of very different styles (in terms of
taste) to make most users happy.
Providing too many "extra" styles which only look in a subtil way
different from some others will be perceived by the user as
"all kde-styles look almost the same to me" (another
complaint I also heard by some people).

Greetings,
Tackat