List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Possible cause of kivio problems
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2001-05-01 15:32:07

On Tuesday 01 May 2001 18:20, David Faure wrote:

> And the build problem was fixed a few hours later.

That's still a few hours lost, possibly more due to people living in
different time zones. Multiply this by the hourly rate of the developers
working on kivio, you'll get a fair amount of money.

> Yes, I think the problem here is simply that whoever thought we deleted
> things simply didn't update koffice/lib.

Which woudln't have happened if the move was discussed first.

> Yeah, let's stop any development right now, it might break the build
> for someone !

Come on. All I'm saying is, people should be a bit more careful with Shawn's
apps, that's all.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.telegraph-road.org