On Tuesday 01 May 2001 18:20, David Faure wrote: > And the build problem was fixed a few hours later. That's still a few hours lost, possibly more due to people living in different time zones. Multiply this by the hourly rate of the developers working on kivio, you'll get a fair amount of money. > Yes, I think the problem here is simply that whoever thought we deleted > things simply didn't update koffice/lib. Which woudln't have happened if the move was discussed first. > Yeah, let's stop any development right now, it might break the build > for someone ! Come on. All I'm saying is, people should be a bit more careful with Shawn's apps, that's all. -- Guillaume. http://www.telegraph-road.org