List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Possible cause of kivio problems
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2001-05-01 15:11:54

On Tuesday 01 May 2001 16:45, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> Again, I thought project maintainers had a little more contact with their
> projects, at least this is what we were assured when we put Kivio in
> Koffice, and was why we ultimately agreed to do it.

You should consider David and Werner KOffice project maintainers. If you want
Kivio to be part of KOffice you have to accept that modifications to improve
consitency are made by them. KOffice wide changes are applied to all KOffice
application all the time. This is how KOffice developement works.

I agree that the beta release day might not have been the best date for
changes.

Matthias

P.S.: No ACLs for code modules.