List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding IceWM themes to KDE
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-01 11:05:17

Cullmann Christoph wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 29. April 2001 09:04 schrieb Karol Szwed:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to add original IceWM themes specifically made for KDE 2.2 by
> > KDE artists to KDE CVS. A preview of one is at http://gallium.n3.net/mm.gif
> >
> > Where would be the best place to put them? I don't want to fill up kdebase
> > with themes... It would be nice if KDE came with some nice eye-candy
> > by default though - what do you think?
> kdeartwork would be the right place or what do you think ?

Also, what about the gnome icon set ? Should we put that into kdeartwork
and provide that for gnome users so they can have their look& feel ?
That would be our step for providing interoperability in the look
section but I don't know about the legal issues. (well, not even to
speak about a W2K icon set :-)) Tackat ?

Regards,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org