List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Current CVS issues not working
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-01 10:46:52

Dirk Mueller wrote:
> =

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> =

> > khtml: there are pages like freenet.de that use * in front of items l=
ike
> > *fun *leisure etc. These are displayed as ^fun ^leisure.
> =

> I can't find "fun" or "leisure" on the whole freenet.de page. do you me=
an
> those links in the box with the light green background ?
> =

> like "Blinddate", "B=F6rse".. ?
Yep. I took examples in english, thought that was clear. The only issue
was about ^ being used instead of *. That's also the case on dot.kde.org
I think.

Ralf
> =

> This looks like a page encoding issue.
> =

> Dirk

-- =

Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org