List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Sugestions for additional key bindings in KWin
From:       Christian A =?iso-8859-1?q?Str=F8mmen=20=5BNumber1=2FNumeroUno=5D?= <number1 () rea
Date:       2001-04-25 15:40:34

Wednesday 25 April 2001 15:08, Henrik Johnson wrote:
> I can submit this patch myself if anybody else is interested in it.
> Another feature request is if it is possible to display an autohidden
> kicker for a short while when you switch workspace so you can se which
> workspace you came too (Like in IceWM). This I don't really have any idea
> how to implement, but it would be neat I think.

The best way to do this would be to implement something like what Windowmaker
uses.  It shows the title and number of the desktop when switching to it by
displaying it in the center (configurable) on top of everything else, and
then the text fades away (it's beatiful ;)

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@realityx.net /