List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: kjava mouse click focus fails
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-04-25 16:22:17

If someone needs motivating words, here they are.

Subject: Re: kjava mouse click focus fails
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:14:03 -0400
From: Matthew Carpenter <carpysoft@yahoo.com>
To: Daniel Naber <daniel.naber@t-online.de>

[...] I want to thank
 you all for nothing short of a spectacular job with KDE/KOffice.  I am so
 in love with the product, so please do not lose heart.  I know that one
 of the benefits to users of OpenSource is the speedy attention that bugs
 get, but from a developer's perspective, I'm sure it must leave you
 feeling a bit beaten up after a while. Please pass along my encouragement
 to your team and make sure that they know that their work is so very
 appreciated.  Thank you.

Matthew Carpenter