List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Sugestions for additional key bindings in KWin
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! se>
Date:       2001-04-25 13:08:30

Don't know if this is supposed to be on this list, but I've seen other
discussions about here before so here goes.

I would like to add two new bindable keyboard actions, move window to
next/previous workspace.

I can submit this patch myself if anybody else is interested in it.
Another feature request is if it is possible to display an autohidden
kicker for a short while when you switch workspace so you can se which
workspace you came too (Like in IceWM). This I don't really have any idea
how to implement, but it would be neat I think.

/Henrik Johnson
GlobeCom AB

DCOP: