List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: Proposal: Moving the "Information" module from the control panel
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-04-11 9:33:09

Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 22:33:13 -0400
From: Michel Goraczko <goraczkm@mediaone.net>
To: Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih@sp.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE>

> I could swear I've recently seen ksysctrl embedded in kcontrol, but
> maybe I've just been dreaming :] Well, that's how it should be, any
> remaining info-modules should be ported to ksysctrl and ksysctrl itself
> should become a kcrontrol module [if it isn't yet].
>
> Cheers
> Carsten Pfeiffer

I have not write access to the kde-core-devel list but I just want to
add this, maybe
you can fw this to the list.

Yes ksysctrl embedded in kcontrol ( I ported it ). You can found it in
System in kcontrol (starting with kde 2.1).

Some people manifested the interest on working on ksysctrl in the past
few weeks. So maybe we can propose a plan to enhanced ksysctrl and
include all information from the sysinfo in it?

Michel Goraczko (goraczkm@mediaone.net)