List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Stupid question about acinclude.m4 in kdelibs
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2001-03-03 11:40:27

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 04:02:36AM -0500, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:

> Is the test below done on purpose ?  It seems to cause my SSL_INCLUDES to not be \
> set and cause the compilation of kssl to fail stating that it cannot find \
> OPENSSL_free(...).  It seems that for whatever reason /usr/include is not checked \
> by default.  It indeed is the case when I check the command executed to compile the \
> certificate handling code in kssl.  This worked fine just last week and I did not \
> perform any upgrade to this machine since then.  As a workaaround I edited the file \
> and added the /usr/include directory by hand to SSL_INCLUDES=.  Any clues ?  \
> Anybody else have the similar issues ?

You know you want to port it to my perl based stuff, right? ;)

I've been meaning to troll, rant, advertise, etc about this.  It's at a
fairly useable state right now.  The biggest stumbling block will likely
be with libltdl.  But, hey, it's built a fair share of libs that I've
thrown at it from kdelibs.  It's just.. sane.  Well, san*er*.

*pssst*

It's in kdenonbeta.

- alex