List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Stupid question about acinclude.m4 in kdelibs
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-03 9:02:36

Is the test below done on purpose ?  It seems to cause my SSL_INCLUDES to not be set \
and cause the compilation of kssl to fail stating that it cannot find \
OPENSSL_free(...).  It seems that for whatever reason /usr/include is not checked by \
default.  It indeed is the case when I check the command executed to compile the \
certificate handling code in kssl.  This worked fine just last week and I did not \
perform any upgrade to this machine since then.  As a workaaround I edited the file \
and added the /usr/include directory by hand to SSL_INCLUDES=.  Any clues ?  Anybody \
else have the similar issues ?

if test "$ssl_includes" = "/usr/include" || test  "$ssl_includes" = \
"/usr/local/include" || test -z "$ssl_includes"; then  SSL_INCLUDES="";
else
 SSL_INCLUDES="-I$ssl_includes"
fi

if test "$ssl_libraries" = "/usr/lib" || test "$ssl_libraries" = "/usr/local/lib" || \
test -z "$ssl_libraries"; then  SSL_LDFLAGS=""
else
 SSL_LDFLAGS="-L$ssl_libraries"
fi

Regards,