List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kde promoting, mailing list wanted!
From:       Philippe Fremy <fremy () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2001-02-05 17:41:13

On Monday 05 February 2001 18:25, Matthias Elter wrote:
> On Monday 05 February 2001 18:18, Philippe Fremy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There was a thread here recently about marketing and Kde. I am clearly
> > not the only one who thinks kde needs more promotion and marketing,
> > from a user standpoint and from a developer standpoint.
> >
> > I would like to see a list created to discuss those thing, so that we
> > don't annoy people that don't want to hear about that.
>
> There is kde-pr@kde.org!
It isn't cited on the mailing list page. And David Faure told me this list
was more for the kde league, to discuss private kde PR problems from a
distribution point of view, than for us, basic developers and users. I am
ok with kde-pr staying private and I'd like a public kde-promoting list to
be opened.

	Philippe