List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Window menus and shade indicators
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-10-31 19:54:42

I've been looking at how to add window menus to kasbar, and
looking at how it handled currently in the taskbar. It seems
to me that this code is rather messy. Wouldn't it be much
cleaner for the menu to be provided by kwin? This would mean
that the code in the various taskbar applets could become as
simple as:

KWin::showWindowMenu( WId, int x, int y )

What do you think?

Rich.
--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk