I've been looking at how to add window menus to kasbar, and looking at how it handled currently in the taskbar. It seems to me that this code is rather messy. Wouldn't it be much cleaner for the menu to be provided by kwin? This would mean that the code in the various taskbar applets could become as simple as: KWin::showWindowMenu( WId, int x, int y ) What do you think? Rich. -- Richard Moore rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk http://www.macromedia.com/ rjmoore@macromedia.com http://developer.kde.org/ rich@kde.org