List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Panel extension api
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-10-31 19:49:36

I've been looking at the new extension api with a view to porting
KasBar and I have a bit of a problem. The api seems to be written
with a view to extensions which dock to the screen edge, but it
is unclear to me how to handle an extension like kasbar which
docks to the corners of the screen. How am I supposed to handle
this within the framework?

Rich.
--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk