List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: You don't care?
From:       Michael Brade <Michael.Brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2000-10-15 12:12:44

Hi,

On Sunday 15 October 2000 13:54, Antonio Larrosa wrote:
> Michael Brade wrote:
> > Why don't you apply the patch for knotes I posted some days ago? If I
> > didn't
>
> Probably because nobody had time to test it or everyone thought that
> other
> person would do it.
>
> > code good enough please tell me. If you don't like patches for non-core
> > apps or even new developers just tell me. I know you all have very little
> > free time at the moment and I don't want you to run two seconds after I
> > posted a patch or whatever to the lists. But if _nobody_ even bothers to
> > give me any feedback days after the second post this is getting really
> > frustrating.
>
> Ok, I've applied your patch, but you should get your own CVS access as
> David
> told you.
Ok, thank you very much, I'll go for it.

> Btw, here is some feedback (althought it seems not to be caused by your
> patch). There's a problem with the RMB popup in the note. The popup only
> appears some seconds after the user clicks on it.
Hmmm, I noticed that problem, too. If I'm not completely wrong, it happend
after upgrading to the new Qt. Konqy also was slow for me on selecting files
after the upgrade but that problem is gone. Will look into this...

Thanks a lot,
   Michael  - happy again :-)

--

       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.