List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: You don't care?
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-10-15 11:54:55

Michael Brade wrote:

> Why don't you apply the patch for knotes I posted some days ago? If I didn't

Probably because nobody had time to test it or everyone thought that
other
person would do it.

> code good enough please tell me. If you don't like patches for non-core apps
> or even new developers just tell me. I know you all have very little free
> time at the moment and I don't want you to run two seconds after I posted a
> patch or whatever to the lists. But if _nobody_ even bothers to give me any
> feedback days after the second post this is getting really frustrating.

Ok, I've applied your patch, but you should get your own CVS access as
David
told you.

Btw, here is some feedback (althought it seems not to be caused by your
patch). There's a problem with the RMB popup in the note. The popup only
appears some seconds after the user clicks on it.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE core developer