List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Klocale::formatDateTime
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2000-10-05 14:31:35

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
[...]
> Hmm, it does exactly that but gives the translator a way to change %1
> and %2.
> When LANG is C, the outcome of this call is "%1 %2" and if the polish
> translator
> would have worked correctly it would be the same. But now it's:
> "_: zestawienie daty i czasu\n"
> "%1 %2"
>
> which is of course wrong as the translator translated the comment. But
> if you
> check de or ru, you will see it is translated correctly.

So the parts of the strings starting with _ should not be translated? Aaah
I seem to remeber something like that from kde-i18n-doc list but I haven't
passed that to the translator. It means we have more such errors.
Thanks for your swift response. Shame on me.

Feeling red in the face :-)

Jacek Stolarczyk
--
jstolarz@kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE