List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Koffice translations
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-27 19:03:26

On Mit, 27 Sep 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> I'm very disappointed with the lack of communication within this project.

while we're at it.. I heard that the "ksnapshot" program has been changed
significantly in its GUI behaviour lately. coolo, Matthias Ettrich: please
include the "GUI" keyword in the commit messages so that the documentation
writers have a chance to catch up! They were very unhappy about your
uncommunicative behaviour... especially as you also touched quite
a few i18n strings!

for those who are wondering what I'm talking about:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=96916763021797&w=2

Dirk