On Mit, 27 Sep 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote: > I'm very disappointed with the lack of communication within this project. > while we're at it.. I heard that the "ksnapshot" program has been changed significantly in its GUI behaviour lately. coolo, Matthias Ettrich: please include the "GUI" keyword in the commit messages so that the documentation writers have a chance to catch up! They were very unhappy about your uncommunicative behaviour... especially as you also touched quite a few i18n strings! for those who are wondering what I'm talking about: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=96916763021797&w=2 Dirk