List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Koffice translations
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-09-27 18:06:18

I'm very disappointed with the lack of communication within this project.

We are in a message freeze for quite some time and most developers try to
honour that. Breaking half of the KOffice translations without any discussion
with the translators speaks of an unbelievable amount of arrogance. Perhaps
KDE is not the right project for these people and they should consider
working on something which they can do on their own. Appearantly not everyone
is able to cooperate in a group.

Fuck you too,
Waldo.
--