List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: current styles
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-07-31 12:03:29

Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> > Last but not least, in the default style "KDE 2" why do you hide the
> > window popup menu with RMB on the caption?
>
> This I don't understand. RMB *shows* the window popup menu, it doesn't hide
> it.... weird.

IŽd interpret it the way that in kwm resp. KDE1 style you have a button with
the application icon (which you LMB click) to reach the window menu. Whereas in
current KDE2 style(and all others except KDE1) you have to RMB click on the
title bar to get it. IMO that button should be there in KDE2 style as well.

Michael

--
Michael Reiher                                    :  michael.reiher@gmx.de
Student of Computer Science at TU Dresden/Germany : mr23@inf.tu-dresden.de

"Beware the woods at night, beware the lunar light!"