List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: suggestion for creating shortcuts
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-22 14:47:28

You mean activating the third tab when the dialog shows up ?

Maybe in that case.... but in many other cases the name is important.
And even in this case it can be - the whole point in "captions", for instance
in bookmarks, is that one may want to set a name different than the
actual URL (which may be long, ugly, contain a query, etc.)

I'm not convinced.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org